We’re pleased to announce that the upgrade is now official. Key improvements are the new API and increased flexibility of call paths. With the new API, customers can integrate our solution into their own services, enabling them to monitor the steps their debtors are taking.
Moreover, with the increased flexibility of call paths, we’re able to integrate voice calls into different features and situations. For example, our customers can now allow their debtors to start a call by clicking a button on a web page. Another added benefit is that we can also match the call speeds or forwards depending on the activity and availability of call centers.
To find out more about other technical benefits and real-world applications, we recommend you get in touch with the product owner of our Reminders service Rick Kraaijeveld (rick[at]alphacomm.nl).
Here’s a list of all the updated features:
* API accessibility. The voice service is ready for integration in client services.
* Better tracking of call results, which are updated during a call, where we can follow all results.
* More flexibility in the usage of variables in voice scripts.
* Increased scalability. Scale up when the traffic peaks and scale down once it reduces.
* Easier to add new voices and languages due to automatic conversion of sound files.
* Possibility to add web hooks to give customers real-time information via API and faster result handling.
* Possibilities to handle scheduling better and more flexible.